Roasted salmon with baked potatoes
– 600 grams of salmon filets
– 2 sweet potatoes
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1 teaspoon of honey
– 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
– The juice of a lemon for marinating the salmon
– salt & pepper
1. Cut the potatoes into small cubes and put them in a tray taped with baking paper.
2. For seasoning use: salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and one tablespoon of olive oil.
3. We cook it in the oven for approx. 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees. Turn them also on the other side in order to roam evenly.
4. For salmon marination, use salt and pepper, mix the honey with lime juice and mustard seeds, then soak the salmon in the resulting mixture. Keep some sauce also for later.
5. Leave the salmon in the refrigerator for about 45-50 minutes to penetrate with sauce.
6. Heat very well the grill.
7. Place the salmon on the skin side, leave it for 3-4 minutes, then turn it on the other side for another 3-4 minutes.
8. After you take the salmon off the grill, use the sauce you have stored and brush the salmon.
Above quantities should be enough for 3-4 portions.