Omelette with cheese and mushrooms
Omelet with cheese and mushrooms, perfect to integrate it in your weight control meal plan.
Ingredients (one portion):
2 teaspoons of sparkling water
2 mushrooms champignon
2 oz (60 grams) scaped cheese
2 teaspoons of butter
salt & pepper
1. Clean the mushrooms and cut them into very thin slices.
2. Beat the eggs with the water and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Heat the butter in a small pan (6-7 inches in diameter)
4. Gradually add the mushroom slices into the pan and fry them for about 30 seconds, if they are thin enough It will not take long to brown.
5. Pour the eggs over mushrooms. With a spoon, pull the mushrooms to the center, because they have the tendency to go to the edge of the pan.
6. When the eggs are almost cooked, sprinkle the cheese over the omelet. Now you can move on to the next step, but if you prefer a better-made omelet and rumen, put a lid on the pan and leave it for 1/2 minutes.
7. Put the omelet from the pan directly on the plate. You can handle the pan so that the omelet sinks in two.
Calories – 399
Total fat – 31.5 grams
Total carb – 3.1 grams
Protein – 26.8g
These values are informative and there may be differences in reality