Omelet with broccoli and mushrooms
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 tablespoon butter
1 oz (30g) cheese
1 handful of sliced mushrooms
2 oz (60ml) milk
salt & pepper
1. Cook the broccoli until it softens and put it aside.
2. In a medium-sized frying pan over medium heat, melt about 1 tablespoon of butter and add the mushrooms and garlic. Mix from time to time until the mushrooms become brown.
3. Remove the garlic and mushrooms from the pan and put them aside on a plate.
4. Beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
5. Put the eggs in the pan. When they begin to cook, raise their edges so that the undercooked runs in the middle. Leave the pan a little on the fire and add the cheese, broccoli and mushrooms infused with garlic.
6. Pack the omelet and let it cook for another 1-2 minutes until the cheese is completely cooked.