Grilled chicken breast with mozzarella
Extremely easy to prepare, suitable for dinner and lunch and perfect for muscle definition & weight loss meal plans: Grilled chicken breast with mozzarella and tomatoes
7-9 ounces (200 – 250 grams) chicken breast fillet
1 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 ounces (80 grams) mozzarella
4 cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon chopped basil
4 fresh basil leaves
salt & pepper
1. Grease the chicken breast with butter, sprinkle salt and pepper and put it on the hot grill.
2. Cook the chicken breast on both sides.
3. Slice mozzarella and tomatoes.
4. Put them in a bowl, add the chopped basil and sprinkle them with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Put on each chicken breast file two slices of cheese tomatoes, sprinkle fresh basil and keep them on the grill for another 2-4 minutes.
Total Fat 53.9g
Total Carb 20g
These values are informative and there may be differences in reality