Greek omelette with feta cheese
A healthy omelette with a creamy texture ready in 5 minutes. It can be an ideal choice for breakfast.
– 15 g butter (about 1 tablespoon)
– 3 large eggs
– 1-2 teaspoons of sparkling water
– 100 g feta cheese, crushed
Preparation, step by step:
1. Beat the eggs with salt & pepper and add the sparkling water.
2. Melt the butter in a medium-sized frying pan over medium heat.
3. Put the eggs in the pan. When they begin to cook add the crushed feta cheese.
4. he omelet is ready when it gets a golden color. Mix it from time to time to avoid burning or sticking to the pan.
Nutritional values :
Total Fat 46.6g
Saturated Fat 26.8g
Trans Fat 0g
Sodium 1387mg 60%
Potassium 242mg 5%
Total Carb 5.1g 2%
Dietary Fiber 0g
* values have been calculated for the quantities of ingredients mentioned above
Calculate your Basic Metabolic Rate (daily calorie consumption)