Cheesecake with berries
– 175 grams crushed digestive crackers
– 75 grams melted butter
– 100 grams coconut flakes
– 12 tablespoons of hot water
– 4 sheets of gelatin or 1 tablespoon of gelatin granules
– 450 g fresh cow cheese
– 300 ml (10 oz) sweet cream for whipped cream
– 6 tablespoons of sugar
– 125 g berries
1. Use a 24 cm cheesecake tray for the above quantities.
2. For the crust, mix the crushed digestive crackers with the melted butter and with half of the coconut flakes (50 grams)
3. Place the cracker mix in a uniform layer on the tray and put it in the refrigerator until you prepare the cream.
4. Use 4 tablespoons of boiling water for the gelatine and the rest mix it with the remaining coconut flakes.
5. Use the vertical mixer to make a paste out of the cow cheese
6. Beat whipped cream and mix with the cheese
7. Incorporated in this the mixture with coconut, gelatin and the sugar
8. Pour the composition over the base of crackers
9. Cool it for at least 4 hours and after remove it from the tray
10. Put the berries on top and is ready to be served